Cool and useful VSTS for prudction

Go down

Cool and useful VSTS for prudction

Post  evolsine on Mon May 03, 2010 5:08 am

List yours.

Glitch et.
avatar
evolsine

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 30
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool and useful VSTS for prudction

Post  eskae on Mon May 03, 2010 5:10 am

baby youre drunk calm down!

i use all the typical douchebag ones such as phoscyon and nexus and pay little attention to the free crap
avatar
eskae

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 28
Location : Vallejo, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool and useful VSTS for prudction

Post  evolsine on Mon May 03, 2010 5:17 am

eSkae wrote:baby youre drunk calm down!

i use all the typical douchebag ones such as phoscyon and nexus and pay little attention to the free crap

Khjerhaus (spl?) has really useful free ones.
avatar
evolsine

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 30
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool and useful VSTS for prudction

Post  Layra on Mon May 03, 2010 9:53 am

I only use free ones because I'm stingy.

I get a lot more mileage out of Darkwave's PERKY! than I ought to. It's got one of the best GUIs out there, though.

Also the P8. It's not really that great a synth but I abuse it anyway.

Also Elek7ro is good. And for some reason I've been using novakill's NEOkILLER a lot lately.
avatar
Layra

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-05-03
Location : Location, Location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool and useful VSTS for prudction

Post  evolsine on Mon May 03, 2010 5:06 pm

Layra wrote:I only use free ones because I'm stingy.

I get a lot more mileage out of Darkwave's PERKY! than I ought to. It's got one of the best GUIs out there, though.

Also the P8. It's not really that great a synth but I abuse it anyway.

Also Elek7ro is good. And for some reason I've been using novakill's NEOkILLER a lot lately.

DestroyFX has some nice stuff, as well as the company that made MEqualiser etc.
avatar
evolsine

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 30
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool and useful VSTS for prudction

Post  eskae on Mon May 03, 2010 9:08 pm

any of you ever use z3ta+ as an effect filter? its great for hi-hats and other random perc ive found.
avatar
eskae

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 28
Location : Vallejo, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool and useful VSTS for prudction

Post  eskae on Mon May 03, 2010 11:08 pm

avatar
eskae

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 28
Location : Vallejo, CA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool and useful VSTS for prudction

Post  Layra on Mon May 03, 2010 11:28 pm

evolsine wrote:
Layra wrote:I only use free ones because I'm stingy.

I get a lot more mileage out of Darkwave's PERKY! than I ought to. It's got one of the best GUIs out there, though.

Also the P8. It's not really that great a synth but I abuse it anyway.

Also Elek7ro is good. And for some reason I've been using novakill's NEOkILLER a lot lately.

DestroyFX has some nice stuff, as well as the company that made MEqualiser etc.

Melda's stuff did some weird crap to my other computer, so I'm kinda wary. I do like DestroyFX though.
avatar
Layra

Posts : 65
Join date : 2010-05-03
Location : Location, Location

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool and useful VSTS for prudction

Post  evolsine on Tue May 04, 2010 2:57 am

Layra wrote:
evolsine wrote:
Layra wrote:I only use free ones because I'm stingy.

I get a lot more mileage out of Darkwave's PERKY! than I ought to. It's got one of the best GUIs out there, though.

Also the P8. It's not really that great a synth but I abuse it anyway.

Also Elek7ro is good. And for some reason I've been using novakill's NEOkILLER a lot lately.

DestroyFX has some nice stuff, as well as the company that made MEqualiser etc.

Melda's stuff did some weird crap to my other computer, so I'm kinda wary. I do like DestroyFX though.

I had to search for non retarded version online. The older version works fine, its their retarded new "OH, LETS PUT EVERYTHING TOGETHER IN A BROKEN INSTALLER SCRIPT THING" that is fucking with our perfect world.
avatar
evolsine

Posts : 110
Join date : 2010-05-03
Age : 30
Location : Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Cool and useful VSTS for prudction

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum